For over 10 years Consumer Legal Services, LLC has offered a variety of ways to help get you out of debt. Since every person has a different situation, we offer many different solutions.
If filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is the best choice for you, we can discuss what is involved and how the process works at a free in-person consultation with a bankruptcy attorney. However, we believe other options should be explored before deciding on Bankruptcy. Bankruptcy should be your last resort.
We’re here to help, to listen, and to offer advice. We’ll be with you every step of the way. If filing for Bankruptcy is the best option for you, you will be taken through the process from the Free Consultation, to the signing of the Petition, to the Discharge. It will be done in a friendly, pressure-free way with courteous and diligent services.
Many famous people and companies have had to restructure and start over. There is no need to feel embarrassed or ashamed. Bankruptcy is a vehicle to a fresh start.
Consumer Legal Services, LLC’s Staff is dedicated to achieving the best outcome for every client. With Consumer Legal Services on your side, you will see things through a new pair of glasses!
Financial worries do not need to consume your every thought. We have the solutions you’ve been looking for! Give us a call at (203) 713-8877 to speak to someone right away, at no charge.
Attorney DeGray is admitted to practice law in the State of Connecticut and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. She is also a member of the Federal Bar for the Districts of
Connecticut and Massachusetts. She earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree from Quinnipiac University in Connecticut, where she majored in Legal Studies and English. She worked several years as a paralegal before heading to Law School at UMASS, during which time she developed practical experience which she used to start her own Law Firm where she focuses on helping consumers with financial problems.
• Attended Quinnipiac University as an undergraduate
• Attended the University of Massachusetts School of Law at Dartmouth, earning her Juris Doctor
• Certified in Chapters 7 and 13 electronic filing of Bankruptcy within the Federal Court
• Current Member of the Milford Bar Association and President of the West Haven Bar Association
• Former Member of the Board of Directors of the New Haven Legal Assistance Association
• Attorney at Law, Owner and Sole Member of Consumer Legal Services, LLC, Law Firm and Debt Relief Agency operating under the Bankruptcy Code