Are you struggling with debt?
Do you wish you could start over?
Do you sometimes find it challenging to just meet your basic needs like rent/mortgage or even groceries?
Has it been difficult to get credit to buy a car or a house?
Have you looked for a solution to your debt but still feel stuck?
For over 11 years Consumer Legal Services, LLC has offered a variety of ways to help get you out of debt. Since every person has a different situation, we offer many different solutions.
If filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is the best choice for you, we can discuss what is involved and how the process works at a free in-person, telephonic or virtual consultation. We do believe other options should be explored first before deciding on Bankruptcy. Bankruptcy should be your last resort.
We’re here to help, to listen and to offer advice. We’ll be with you every step of the way. If filing for Bankruptcy is the best option for you, you will be taken through the process from the Free Consultation, to the signing of the Petition, to the Discharge personally by Attorney Theresa Rose DeGray. It will be done in a friendly, pressure-free way with courteous and diligent services.
Many famous people and companies have had to restructure and start over. There is no need to feel embarrassed or ashamed. Bankruptcy is simply a vehicle to a fresh start.
Consumer Legal Services, LLC’s staff is dedicated to achieving the best outcome for every client. With us on your side, you will get the second chance you deserve.
Financial worries do not need to consume your every thought. We have the solutions you’ve been looking for!
Attorney DeGray is admitted to practice law in the State of Connecticut and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. She is also a member of the Federal Bar for the Districts of Connecticut and Massachusetts. She earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree from Quinnipiac University in Connecticut, where she majored in Legal Studies and minored in English. She worked several years as a paralegal before heading to Law School at UMASS, during which time she developed practical experience which she used to start her own Law Firm at which she focuses on helping consumers with financial and family problems. Read her very own bankruptcy story here.
• Attended Quinnipiac University as an undergraduate
• Attended the University of Massachusetts School of Law at Dartmouth, earning her Juris Doctor
• Certified in Chapters 7 and 13 electronic filing of Bankruptcy within the Federal Court
• Current Member of the Connecticut Bar Association, Board of Directors of the Milford Bar Association and President of the West Haven Bar Association
• Former Member of the Board of Directors of the New Haven Legal Assistance Association
• Author of Tiger Tactics: Powerful Strategies for Winning Law Firms
• Attorney at Law, Owner and Sole Member of Consumer Legal Services, LLC, Law Firm and Debt Relief Agency operating under the Bankruptcy Code