This guidance is for general informational purposes only, and is not to be used as a substitute for relevant state statutes or regulations.
Updated April 17, 2020
The CT Labor Department is working diligently to analyze the federal pandemic relief details found within the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act signed into law on 3/27/2020. We appreciate your patience as we await guidance from USDOL, and work with technical experts to develop additional programming within the CTDOL Unemployment Insurance system to accommodate the new federal relief programs.
At this time we have no additional information regarding the timeframe within which we will implement these federal programs, but we are working hard to serve the citizens of CT and ask that you check these FAQs DAILY for updates. Thank You.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Unemployment Insurance FAQs – workers
- Filing Questions
- Cancel COVID-19 Unemployment Claim –
- Unemployment Insurance FAQs – employers
- Paid Sick Leave and Other Absences FAQs
- Wage & Hour FAQs
- FMLA FAQs
- Federal Unemployment Insurance Stimulus Programs FAQs – Updated April 17, 2020