(203) 713-8877
Email Us
Mon - Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm - Other hours by appointment

How to get Divorced amid the COVID-19 Crisis

“During the COVID-19 public health emergency, the Judicial Branch has established a procedure for parties with full written agreements in family court matters to request approval of their agreements without having to come to the courthouse for a hearing. The procedure is available to request the entry of final judgment in any action for custody, visitation between parents, dissolution of marriage, or legal separation, or a final order on any motion in such a case, as long as the parties are in complete agreement and file all necessary documents.” -Connecticut Judicial Branch

Please contact me for assistance in your family law matters.