(203) 713-8877
Email Us
Mon - Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm - Other hours by appointment


If you owe federal income taxes to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), you may be able to discharge the debt in Bankruptcy.  In order to do so you must qualify for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and all of the following conditions must be met: The taxes that you owe are, in fact, income taxes and not...
Read More